100 Rows

PGNP install, uninstall, and setup.

100 Rows

Postby dcastro » Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 am

Please Help,

I have sent an email requesting support and have not received an answer. I am only getting 100 rows from any query using PGNP from a linked server with OpenQuery. I originally had the trial version and I understand that it is limited but then we purchased the Commercial version and I have that downloaded, I uninstalled the trial and installed the commercial version with still 100 rows. As a test I installed the commercial version on another SQL server that did not previously have the trial version and still I am limited to 100 rows.

Here is my linked server setup:
/****** Object: LinkedServer [CS-ACASVR00] Script Date: 05/17/2011 09:05:41 ******/
EXEC master.dbo.sp_addlinkedserver @server = N'CS-ACASVR00', @srvproduct=N'PGNP', @provider=N'PGNP', @datasrc=N'10.170.12.XXX, @catalog=N'ahadatamart'
/* For security reasons the linked server remote logins password is changed with ######## */
EXEC master.dbo.sp_addlinkedsrvlogin @rmtsrvname=N'CS-ACASVR00',@useself=N'False',@locallogin=NULL,@rmtuser=N'postgres',@rmtpassword='########'

GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'collation compatible', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'data access', @optvalue=N'true'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'dist', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'pub', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'rpc', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'rpc out', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'sub', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'connect timeout', @optvalue=N'0'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'collation name', @optvalue=null
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'lazy schema validation', @optvalue=N'false'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'query timeout', @optvalue=N'0'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'use remote collation', @optvalue=N'true'
GO

EXEC master.dbo.sp_serveroption @server=N'CS-ACASVR00', @optname=N'remote proc transaction promotion', @optvalue=N'true'
GO

Please help
dcastro

Re: 100 Rows

Postby richkretsch » Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm having the same issue, bought the developer version two days ago. Installed it but still have the 100 rows limit. I've tried emailing support with no response yet. I realize they are a small company but starting to get annoyed.
richkretsch

Postby Moderator » Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 am

We have found that the previous module had trial limitations due to glitch in our license generation software. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent correct modules/updates to the affected people.
Site Admin

Postby richkretsch » Thu May 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Yep, works great now, thank you!!!
richkretsch

Return to Install and Setup