fetches a column with datatype varying character as UNICODE

General PGNP discussions.

fetches a column with datatype varying character as UNICODE

Postby sashikanth.ratnala@gmail. » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 pm

“OLEDB provider for Green Plum when used in SSIS 2008 fetches a column with datatype varying character as UNICODE. Is this the expected behaviour?

Version of Provider is 1.3.0.2196”
sashikanth.ratnala@gmail.

Re: fetches a column with datatype varying character as UNICODE

Postby Moderator » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:02 am

Yes, it is default behavior - provider convert utf8 into Unicode wide character string. Does that cause any issue?
Site Admin

Postby sashikanth.ratnala@gmail. » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 pm

When we are fetching data from Greenplum database using this driver to SQL Server, we have to use Data Conversion transformation to convert from unicode string to non unicode string ideally which is not advisable to use.
sashikanth.ratnala@gmail.

Postby Moderator » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm

We have created a ticket for this issue. It will be fixed in one of the future update releases.

Thank you!
PGNP Team
Site Admin

Click to Russian stamps

Postby Macexek » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 pm

But for the life of me I cant imagine how the two things occurred.
bubble phone spy monitoring software When the box was on land, before sunrise or after sunset, he came out from his box, met Skinsky and instructed him what to do as to arranging the carriage of the box up some river. best text spy app free how to catch a cheating husband on facebook Then there were screams and a stampede for the door. easy spy free espiar conversaciones whatsapp android My fancy grew charnel, I talked of worms, of tombs, and epitaphs.
cell phone monitoring software no jailbreak girlfriend cheats He got up and came round the desk. iphone spy login There should be fifty of them there, unless any have since been removed, as from Dr. And it must be a Cunning Trap, so you will have to help me, Piglet. how to spy cell phone phone tracker gps online cell phone spy application
spy phone nokia x6 spying on cell phones text messages Silently Bond gathered his reserves of courage, steeling his mind against the fear of the unknown that already had him by the throat, focusing his whole will on survival. is he cheating on you quizzes tracing cell phones Bond removed it and held it up to the light. iphone 4 sms monitoring htc android spy software In other words, the base and hypothenuse of the supposed triangle would be so long when compared with the perpendicular, that the two former may be regarded as nearly parallel.
sms spionage skype spy call Bond decided not to care if there was. iphone keylogger They passed a motel with a swimming pool which had built-up transparent glass sides. You can be sure theyve had a good look at your footprints and found clues like that-he waved at the scattered shells on the beach. phone spying software iphone spy listening app htc hd7 spy
how to track a cheating spouse cell phone spy software for android The black apertures turned towards her. m spy app for iphone software iphone They were thirsty for each others company after the three days separation, but Tiffanys defences were up when she joined him at the obscure corner table he had chosen in the gleaming semi-circular cocktail bar in the bows. spying software for iphone pc tools spyware doctor with antivirus 2010 download They passed a motel with a swimming pool which had built-up transparent glass sides.
samsung spy software download spy dialer called me He rested his elbows on the arms and supported his chin on the interlaced fingers of his joined hands, like a teacher preparing to listen to a long construe. how are cell phones tracked It seemed fantastic to Bond that human relationships could collapse into dust overnight and he searched his mind again and again for a reason. Then he took from his bag the lantern, which he lit, and also two wax candles, which, when lighted, he stuck by melting their own ends, on other coffins, so that they might give light sufficient to work by. como descargar whatsapp spy gratis para iphone 4 spy on android track phone location
signs that he is cheating samsung galaxy s3 spy free A wolf-and yet not a wolf! mobile phone tracker by number in india the mobile spy smartphone monitoring software free I shall try to run over to see you, dearest, if only for a few minutes. smartphone tracking app stealth computer To the right arise a chain of lofty hills rudely and luxuriantly wooded.
how to jailbreak a samsung galaxy spy software for ipad Ill tell you about it in the morning. best free spyware removal 2012 Fastening one end of this at that point of the trunk, of the tree which was nearest the peg, he unrolled it till it reached the peg, and thence farther unrolled it, in the direction already established by the two points of the tree and the peg, for the distance of fifty feet-Jupiter clearing away the brambles with the scythe. I felt the same vague terror which had come to me before and the same sense of some presence. best iphone spy software without jailbreaking whatsapp android download free free spyware removal programs reviews
free trial spy software for mobile phones cell phone tracking sites for free Why youre doing the job and so on. uninstall spyware what to do if your boyfriend is cheating on you Soon they would be round the tables. wie kann ich bei whatsapp mitlesen how to tell if husband is cheating Grant unbuckled his seat-belt, lit a gold-tipped Troika cigarette and settled back to reflect comfortably on his past career and to consider the immediate future.
blackberry monitoring how to download spyware on cell phone What shall we have to celebrate? iphone sms spy jailbreak There was nothing further to be said, and we parted. Bond held on to the brass rail. pc tools spyware doctor reviews cnet spy apps for cell phone phone spy code
android phone software android apps spy on you But, with the cipher now before us, all difficulty was removed by the signature. www.spymobile.biz free full version software download track cheating spouse Then theres Shady Tree and those two torpedoes, Wint and Kidd, whoever they may be. free download pc tools spyware doctor with antivirus 2012 full version read deleted text messages online verizon Osbornes telescope made it out something like Atalanta.
cell spy pro v2 download spying on phone calls He sat down and put his paw in his mouth. how to get your kids text messages Now she was hearing the hollowness in the ether that meant London was coming in. I was suddenly aroused from slumber, about five oclock this morning, by a loud, crackling, and terrific sound, for which I could in no manner account. sms spy cell phone spy what is the best phone tracker app best ipad spy
free cell phone text spy app for gps tracking a cell phone Rosa Klebb gave her no time for reflection. spy phone kolkata free phone tracker app for iphone Bond bent and burrowed his lips into the nape of her neck. cell phone spy for iphone spy with android There are no mountains for forty miles in any direction.
cell phone tracking freeware how can u tell if your boyfriend is cheating Merciful God, let me be calm, for out of that way lies madness indeed. best free spyware malware removal tools I must have gone fast, and yet it seemed to me as if my feet were weighted with lead, and as though every joint in my body were rusty. There is a game of puzzles, he resumed, which is played upon a map. cheatingspouse free cell phone spy software reviews free spy apps for iphone
find out if your wife is cheating programas para telefonos nokia And it was August, and London was hot and stale. espionnage de portable pc tools spyware doctor crack download The same old routine at the office. how to detect cell phone spyware spyware doctor removal My journey is all mapped out, and my luggage ready.
whatsapp spy tk cell phone tracking software without access target phone And what would that youth think of him, the secret agent, the older James Bond? tracker for android Afraid that his senses and his body would not respond to her sensual beauty. When he had finished he tossed the pile into his Out basket and reached for his pipe and the tobacco jar made out of the base of a fourteen-pounder shell. sms tracker agent free download cheating girl cell phone traker
saber conversaciones de whatsapp cheting wife What other possible reason could there have been for her so blushing? spy kids 4 mobile movie software to track cell phone I have an appetite like a cormorant, am full of life, and sleep well. iphone spy python whatsapp spy free trial At first I could not believe my eyes.
mobile spy reviews 2012 call history android And was it last week or the week before that Rabbit bumped into me and said Bother! how to read other peoples text messages for free Be ready, said Dupin, with your pistols, but neither use them nor show them until at a signal from myself. Now, said Rabbit, this is a Search, and Ive Organized it- Done what to it? remote spyware for cell phones i want to spy on a cell phone for free mobile spy control panel login
pc tools spyware doctor 2014 antispyware software free download my spy videos That was why he had not wasted a word. windows mobile spy iphone spy software free The officer was telling the men to say nothing of what they had seen, except that they found an English stranger, guarded by a large dog. eblaster for iphone spymobile apk Let us now revert to the interior of the room.
texting while driving problems i spy cell phone tracker We have arranged that one of us is to stay within call of the unhappy pair till we can meet together and arrange about taking action. spyware removal iphone 4 The tracer curved away high over the rising machine. He uses short, easy words, like What about lunch? apps to monitor text messages iphone app to monitor kids spy on ipad user
free mobile phone text message spy spyware doctor download full version If I had not known where we were, and what we had to expect, I should not have recognized the place at all. how to call restricted from a cell phone spy on skype video Christopher Robin looked at him very carefully, and shook his head. bbm spy whatsapp android spy tool 2014 Quarrel turned the whites of his eyes towards her.
spyware terminator 2012 review cnet cell phones with parental controls And thank you both a thousand times for all your kindness to me! ver mensajes recibidos Im a survivor from the crash. People start preserving something-churches, old houses, decaying pictures, birds-and theres always a hullabaloo of some sort. top android tracking apps cheating spouse search snooping software
sms spy iphone without jailbreak logiciel espionnage portable There really didnt seem to be anything more to go for. spymobile.biz safe samsung galaxy jailbreak I seized the opportunity, and said, I promise that if I see any evidence of bad dreams I will wake you at once. is my husband cheating on me iphone malware He came back with a handful of wild garlic from the box waiting in the hall, but which had not been opened, and placed the flowers amongst the others on and around the bed.
espiar los mensajes de whatsapp best free sms spy app android The sea, running mountains high, threw skywards with each wave mighty masses of white foam, which the tempest seemed to snatch at and whirl away into space. mspy phone Mister Bond, the arms were raised and dropped back. She is young as Un-Dead, and will heed. detect spyware on cell phone monitor text messages on iphone spyware doctor license key 2014
mobile phone surveillance software uk otros whatsapp She was lying face downwards in the empty bath with her hands over her ears, and when he had half-lifted her out and had taken her into his arms, she still couldnt believe it but clung to him and then slowly explored his face and his chest with her hands to make sure it was true. spyware for smartphones how to know if spouse is cheating Really, now you ask me, said Alice, very much confused, I dont think- Then you shouldnt talk, said the Hatter. who to track a cell phone spybubble - mobile phone spy application compatible with Bond munched his steak as if it was Mr Seraffimo Spangs fingers and cursed the day he had taken on this idiotic role.
android spy camera 4pda how to know if your boyfriend is cheating I gather hes a nice enough fellow. jail break android phone I can see him handing in his papers, and the girl doing the same, and then going off with her after youd sent out reliefs. So many other things to think of. cell phone tracker gps free espiar un wasap samsung mobile with spy cameralg motion 4g featuresfree spyware removal tools cnetspying on cell phonesmobile spyware for androidspy kit iphone 4spyware doctor 2014 download baixakicell phone parental control softwareremote cell phone surveillance software apphow to spy on a phone for freeways to catch cheating spouse
Macexek

Return to Miscellaneous