SSIS Connectivity to Greenplum

Using PGNP with MS SQL Server, Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Linked Servers, Snapshot and Transactional Replication and more.

SSIS Connectivity to Greenplum

Postby piduruviswa » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 am

Hi,

I just downloaded PGNP OLEDB Eval version. I am trying to load data from Flat file to Greenplum Database using Microsoft SSIS package.

In SSIS, I choose PostgreSQL OLEDB as provider and test connection succeeded but while listing the tables from the Select Table & Views drop down list I got error "Unspecified Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E)

This seems to be a known issue. Could some one please let me know if there are any work arounds available at the earliest. [img][img][/img][/img]Attached the screen shots

TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio

------------------------------

Could not retrieve the table information for the connection manager '192.168.1.2.Vish'.

Unspecified error: E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Unspecified error: E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E) (PgOleDb)

BUTTONS:

OK

Attachments
Screen shot 2011-07-21 at AM 01.09.20.png
Screen shot 2011-07-21 at AM 01.09.20.png (29.35 KiB) Viewed 5040 times
piduruviswa

Re: SSIS Connectivity to Greenplum

Postby Moderator » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 am

Would you please send us the table(s) schema to help us reproduce the issue?

Update: We have not been able to repro the issue. Please make sure that "Allow inprocess" option is selected in PGNP Provider properties in SSMS. It is a most common reason for various issues. Read Developers Manual for more information.
Site Admin

Return to SQL Server/DTS/SSIS/Linked servers/Replication