The provider reported an unexpected catastrophic failure.

Using PGNP with MS SQL Server, Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Linked Servers, Snapshot and Transactional Replication and more.

Postby bvdberg » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

Hi,

I am running a large batch using sql server linked server.
During this batch I get the following errors :

Unknown provider error.
and

After this I have to reboot my computer in order to use the oledb driver again.
I read on this forum a post that advices to use openquery. But I really don't like rebooting my pc that many times. Does anybody know how to reset the driver?
Or does anybody know the reason for these errors?
Bas
bvdberg

Re: The provider reported an unexpected catastrophic failure

Postby Moderator » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 am

Please run PGNP Profiler and see if additional errors information is available in the trace.

If crash occurred in the SQL Server process, then the SQL Server service can be launched from the Services panel (services.msc). Please also consider running the OLEDB provider "out-of-process".

We are investigating the issue.
Site Admin

Where Can I Buy Cheap Sunglasses

Postby dwfcllmudn9R » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:14 am

shades with regard toeyewear with regard toeyewear ladiessun glasses forsunlight for womensunglasses pertaining tosunglasses femalesspectacles regarding cheap oakley dispatch sunglasses ray ban glasses, ,
Polycarbonate lenses are recommended for children's eyewear, as this material is more durable than other options. You might also consider some type of band or strap to help prevent your child from losing the sunglasses when they take them off.. http://www.vgafa.com/wp/sale.asp ray ban sunglasses, ,
Dust and debris caught in the eye can lead to corneal abrasion. Wind can cause contact lenses to dry out and tears to evaporate, making the eyes dry and uncomfortable. All of these problems can be avoided by wearing sunglasses. Polycarbonate lenses are seen as the most durable and safest lenses to wear. They are less likely to break or fracture and are much safer than weak plastic lenses. If you are in a situation where you are exposed to windblown particles, wraparound polycarbonate sunglasses are recommended. discount oakley sunglasses sale mk sunglasses, ,
Needless to say, expensive designer sunglasses will work well both in flattering your face and protecting your eyes. Since that sunglasses are mainly worn for the purpose of guarding eyes from harmful rays of the sun, real designer sunglasses are out of question competent in UV protection.
dwfcllmudn9R

Oakley Fuel Cell Vs Batwolf

Postby dwfcllmudn9R » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm

ban is a brand which is a dream of every sunglass lovertheir are also other famous brand in market like gucci and others fake oakleys mk sunglasses, ,
Not for that matter the software we would are able to learn more about decrypt going to be the encryption regarding your data these all will be the ideal news gorgeous honeymoons as well corporate this is exactly why Human error and resource do the job are reasonably limited in your program relating to making going to be the backups.. michael kors sale mk sunglasses, ,
The 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s look is making a comeback. Considered highly fashionable, this look is showcased by many top designer brands this spring/summer. Bold, round retro sunglasses are highly in demand mainly due to their high competitive prices and quality. Retro sunglasses can be found in all shapes and sizes from many top designers with Ray Ban still leading the pack but many more designer brands can be found by searching to buy sunglasses online. Funky New Designs replica oakley sunglasses ray ban glasses, ,
Glass lenses are also the most scratch resistant, but they are prone to shattering when hit. The other three types of materials are all plastic and impact resistant. Lenses also vary in tint. A darker tint will absorb a significantly higher amount of light than a lighter tint. Different color tints also serve different purposes. An amber or orange tint will reduce blue light which is the chief component of glare. Therefore, these sunglasses are popular in sports that have a high amount of glare (boating, fishing, and skiing). Brown tints are good for driving, and Gray is good for golfing, running, or cycling.
dwfcllmudn9R

Return to SQL Server/DTS/SSIS/Linked servers/Replication