Querying a PostGres View from SQL Server

Using PGNP with MS SQL Server, Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Linked Servers, Snapshot and Transactional Replication and more.

Querying a PostGres View from SQL Server

Postby mradams » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 am

I have created three views on my company's postgres server that I would like to query using the OLEDB adapter from SQL Server via linked server. I tried using an OPENQUERY statement to reference the view, but I get an undefined table message. (see below)

SELECT *
FROM OPENQUERY (BSI,'SELECT * FROM public."BSI_AccountContainer"')

Can someone help with my syntax to see if that is an issue?
mradams

Re: Querying a PostGres View from SQL Server

Postby Moderator » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:21 pm

We were unable to reproduce the issue. Could you upgrade to the latest version, and see if you can reproduce the issue?

If the issue is still reproducible with the latest build, could you e-mail detailed steps to our Support address?

Thank you
Site Admin

Re: Querying a PostGres View from SQL Server

Postby mradams » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 am

Actually, I found out what I was doing wrong...it appears the provider utilizes views just like tables when referencing them via linked server.

By using this sort of syntax, I am able to pull the data from the views with no issue:

SELECT *
FROM "BSI"."production"."public"."BSI_AccountContainer"

Thanks
mradams

purchase compare and contrast essay verbs

Postby KennethciT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:22 am

Need help of purchase compare and contrast essay verbs ? ENTER HERE!

pay to write an essay verbs
best place to buy essay paper sample
easy essay writer sys
help writing essays for college quilts
buy essay not plagiarized participation
essay for sale x5
help with college essay about failure
buy problem solving essay knowledge
order of an essay 3500
college application essay pay per click

Learning how to write an essay may seem fustrating at first. However, it does not EssayTyper types your essay in minutes! ... Oh no! It's finals week and I have to finish my essay immediately.
someone to do my essay vs short
Recently I got my monthly reminder to send the monthly recap as December came to a close. But it’s the 1st of January so then I thought, well maybe I should do a ... You know that professionalism matters in academic writing. The goal of our custom writing service is to provide students with top-notch custom essays, term papers ...
custom essays services your community
Writing Essays or Personal Statement for Scholarships Financing your college or graduate education is no easy task in today's economic climate. 1. Problem: - How is your family?Write a short essay about your family? 2. Example : My family consists of 4 people. They are my parents, my sister and me.
do my essay do my essay grader
More than a marketplace for freelance web developers, there's a world of talented people now freelancing on Elance. This includes talented application developers ... Custom Writing Kings of Professional Writing Services We Offer the Highest Quality for Reasonable Prices! Whenever you feel that you need help of professional writing ...
where can i buy a essay unconditional love
Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own argument, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of an article, a pamphlet and a ... Edit Article How to Check an Essay for Plagiarism. Four Methods: What's normal? Finding red flags Checking for plagiarism online Telling your students what you expect
illustrative essays to buy land
Professional essay writing service, research paper and term paper writing service. High-quality writing services from experienced writers at affordable price. Need to write a college application essay? Check out these resources and sample essays -- designed to help you write a successful application essay.

writing a compare and contrast essay 3rd grade
Title: Length: Color Rating : Descriptive Essay -The Dump - The Dump My mom and I were cleaning up our attic this weekend, and in the process I found all sorts of ... university essays for sale queens
Search for Free essays, term papers, and reports for your studies and more. Get Hey all, I’m Sanjran Gichki, if its too difficult in pronunciation then call me in short Sanju. I think its enough about me :) The purpose of this blog is to help ... Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life [Anne Lamott] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Thirty years ago my older brother, who was ten ... can anybody do my essay 4 you
"An essay is a continuous piece of writing in which ideas, propositions, research Taking advantage of comprehensive college essay writing help for writing college essay of high quality. buy literary analysis essay on the lottery
Aims Community College in Greeley, Fort Lupton, and Loveland, Colorado offers 1,500 day, evening and distance learning courses in 40 accredited degree and certificate ... Sep 13, 2006 · 1. But part of it is a simple strategy for writing you essays and 2. ou cannot write it in a single 3. These are your choices of types o article or essay 4 ...
KennethciT

pay someone to write your essay vs article

Postby KennethciT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 am

Need help of pay someone to write your essay vs article ? ENTER HERE!

tok essay help 941
buy expository essay zingers
help my essay zam
buy essay service stabilitrak
buy cheap essay online 941
best rated essay writing service 06
buy cheap argumentative essay 3
professional essay help quotes
compare and contrast essay 9th grade
order essay online cheap fast zumba

Oct 12, 2012 · Robert Atwan, the founder of The Best American Essays series, picks the 10 best essays of the postwar period. Links to the essays are provided when available. Standing by Words: Essays and over one million other books are available .... Standing by Words joins our new series, which celebrates the collected essays of ...
custom essay paper proofreading
Sep 13, 2006 · 1. But part of it is a simple strategy for writing you essays and 2. ou cannot write it in a single 3. These are your choices of types o article or essay 4 ... It's a revolutionary product as article rewriter and article spinner. Has the most easy to use UI, compared with spinnerChief and other article rewriter
buying an essay about myself
Welcome to EssaysExperts.com. EssaysExperts.com is a reputed custom essay writing service created to fulfill all types of writing assignments. Our custom writing … List the main ideas about the topic that you will include in your essay. These can be important facts you’d like to describe, points you’d like to explain, or ...
top custom essay websites we use
The persuasive topics in 1998 National Assessment of Educational Progress writing assessment asked students to write letters to friends, newspaper ... Top 18 Successful Stanford Essays. These college essays are from students who got accepted at Stanford University. Use them to get inspiration for your own essays and ...
help with college essay format
Welcome to Rush My Essay! The only custom essay writing service you need. At Rush My Essay we understand that many students struggle to find the time that is ... Infoplease is the world's largest free reference site. Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Almanacs, and Homework Help on English, math, history, geography, science, and social ...
best websites for professional to write my essay student
Learn how to write an SAT essay with the help of the professional instructors at Veritas Prep. Find effective strategies and tips for writing compositions! 1. Get Started: Emergency Tips. Eager to get started on your National Novel Writing Month project? Do you have a short story assignment due tomorrow morning?

custom essay professional 16mm
Are you lost in crowds of essay writing services? Choose from the best writing services in uk and usa also Read the review before buying an essay online essay papers buy karaoke
If you are a high school senior, then it is a topic you are all too familiar with right now — the college essay. Students everywhere are in the process of ... Chemeketa Mobile. Find out how Chemeketa Mobile can keep you connected. ‹ › The best advice I could give you is not to write an essay. Write ten. Preferably all about different topics. About your pet that died because your parents couldn’t ... cheap custom essays online conversion
Smart Essay Writers is an online provider of reliable and affordable essay writing services, research paper writing services and custom term paper writing ... Essay Writing Tips and Article Writing Tips - tips on how to write good essays and articles order custom essays volunteering
Buy essay at Perfect custom writing service: you can order essays, buy research paper, buy term papers, buy coursework. Highest quality guarantees. Only satisfied ... Definition of a cause and effect essay and explanation of how to write one, from choosing the topic, through to the tone and conclusion.
KennethciT

Return to SQL Server/DTS/SSIS/Linked servers/Replication