SSIS Lookup issues

Using PGNP with MS SQL Server, Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Linked Servers, Snapshot and Transactional Replication and more.

Re: SSIS Lookup issues

Postby Moderator » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:50 am

We will work with Microsoft in order to find solution.

In the meantime please use the workaround (edit dstx file to set hasSideEffects=true).
Site Admin

Postby geoftak » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:58 am

Hello, any news on this issue ?
geoftak

Postby Moderator » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:56 pm

I'm sorry for delay, but we had not been able to find solution yet. I will try to double check status of the issue, and will update the thread.

In the meantime please change hasSideEffects=true, as a workaround.
Site Admin

Postby erdem.ozkan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 am

I have the same issue. Lookup connection to PostgreSQL causes the same issue mentioned above. For now I transfer the lookup table to cache and set the connection to cache table.

I set the property hasSideEffect="true" (I did it textually since it is read only in the Lookup component editor) on Lookup Input Column, but it did not help, same problem occurs.
erdem.ozkan

Postby jasperkock » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

Hi,

We have a somewhat different problem. We use a MsSQL DB as source and PostGres as destination. Before inserting, I want to make sure the rows do not exist via a lookup. When no rows are in the destination, the flow runs fine, but when there are already rows in the destination, it throws errors at pre-processing:

[Lookup P2S [805]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E21.
[Lookup P2S [805]] Error: OLE DB error occurred while populating internal cache. Check SQLCommand and SqlCommandParam properties.
[Lookup P2S [805]] Information: The component "Lookup P2S" (805) failed to process the rows in the cache. The processing time was 0.125 second(s).
[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: component "Lookup P2S" (805) failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0xC020824E.

I changed the hasSideEffect="true", but that did not work.

I also changed to "no cache", but that returns, while processing:

[Lookup P2S [805]] Error: OLE DB error occurred while fetching parameterized row. Check SQLCommand and SqlCommandParam properties.
jasperkock

Postby Moderator » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:46 am

Hi,
could you please send a test package that reproduces the issue to support at pgoledb.com?

Thank you!
Site Admin

Difference Between Fake And Real Oakleys

Postby dwfcllmudn9R » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:06 am

you can choose either of them depending on your demandsafter wearing them for a few days oakley sunglasses sale ray ban glasses, ,
That is why you should make it a point that your point of sale fixtures should be unique and attractive enough to get your buyers eyes. Using the appropriate eyewear display fixture is crucial in attracting shoppers to buy your sunglasses. cheap discount oakley sunglasses gucci sunglasses, ,
Oblong face. This shape of face is a bit longer than an oval face. To help make the face seem not as long and more proportional, carrying rounded or square shaped sunglasses with bigger or longer frames will do the trick. These sunglasses can make the face appear shorter in length. Wide and thin sunglasses also look great for this form of face. oakleys sale mk sunglasses, ,
This device is that often highly-priced,however your family are able to learn more about be able to get maximum benefits so that you have a resource box Let us have a really using the assessment regarding abdominal circuit if you live Folks declare it clearly that this in the shadows is being among the most special, as aspect tends to be that able to understand more about give you countless good risks and side effects You among the more should you need going to be the device and for thirty minutes an all in one day. Absolutely,all your family members are able for more information regarding have going to be the results It offers really in line with the results by no means do nothing more than all over the ab toning,but bear in mind additionally in reinforcing going to be the cardiac muscular tissue..
dwfcllmudn9R

How To Tell Fake Oakleys

Postby dwfcllmudn9R » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am

tip well-liked sunlight for males visit the specific year as to 2011hottest prevalent sun glasses for men use all the year from 2011 wholesale oakley sunglasses ray ban sunglasses, ,
Right before it's too late your family will be able to start an Internet business all over the mere no time and a resource box independent of the a multi function couple a matter of hours but bear in mind above they all are things all your family members must have an all in one functional marketing and page rank strategy before all your family start. micheal kors handbags sale ray ban sunglasses, ,
The next one is retro style sunglasses. Do you like to follow fashion trends? If the answer is 鈥榶es' then there are several designs in retro sunglasses which can make you outstand from the crowd. And the pick of the lot are the black retro vintage sunglasses, showing a sense of elegance, which can be worn in many occasions. These sunglasses are also very easy to match with the colors of your clothes. And for the party animals, there are some boldly designed retro sunglasses also. It is observed that oval and long faces are ideal for most of the black retro sunglasses. But other people should not worry as there are many more styles and colors of retro sunglasses to suit them. You will get plenty of choice among these sunglasses to select the perfect pair of sunglasses as per your style, clothes, skin complexion, personality and above all 鈥?face discount oakley sunglasses ray ban sunglasses, ,
To create an illusion of having a longer face, they should look for something with geometrical shapes such as rectangular or square ones such as the new sporty carrera sunglasses. Looking at hair colour is another important thing to take note when buying sunglasses. Brunettes usually look good in bronze or gold coloured frames. Blondes and redheads should go for amber shades.
dwfcllmudn9R

Previous

Return to SQL Server/DTS/SSIS/Linked servers/Replication