Thanks so much for working closely with me and resolving this issue quickly! Our dev and test environments aren't clustered and had other names so we didn't catch this until we had committed to put it into production. Our bad!
It seems we had two problems:
1) There was a File Server Virtual Server (cluster role) on the cluster with the same name as the Sql Server Virtual Server, except capitalized.
2) The Sql Server Virtual Server didn't get into the license file upon installation, so PGNP support added it manually and sent it back to me. We were getting an error saying the server name wasn't in the file, and the name which was missing was our clustered Virtual Server name.
# 1 required the program change from PGNP.
# 2 however, I might have a suggestion. I believe this may have happened because when I installed the PGNP driver, I was logged on to the hardware machine.
I believe I should have been logged onto the Cluster Virtual Server (role) which runs the clustered instance of Sql Server so that names goes into the license file.
This is the name which will be looked up when the jobs run under Sql Server, running on that Virtual Server.
I may be wrong as we still don't have a clustered test environment, but it seems possible that this was our problem with the license file error message.
Konstantin, thanks a million for the help! You got us up and running in less than two days, and we haven't had a problem again with PGNP!