The new generation of PGNP provider 1.3 is released!
Here is the list of new features in 1.3:
- Ability to work with multiple databases via single Linked Server connection.
- Support for SSL and SSPI.
- Arrays support added.
- Enhanced expression types evaluator.
- Added support for nested transactions.
- Added support for distributed transactions (two phase commit protocol).
- Enhancements in internal profiling and tracing.
- Optimizations for insertion of large amounts of data into database.
- Added support for Command Timeout.
- Redesigned "Data Link Properties" pages for easier configuration of connection string.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Link to the trial build:
22.214.171.1246 32-bit Trial Build Installation Module
1. PGNP Profiler utility.
2. PGNP Provider Property Pages.
See also: What's New in 1.4?