cursor "pgnpcrsNN" does not exist

More
6 years 5 months ago #13843 by gerber
We are receiving the following error many times in our SSIS process with many different values in the numeric portion of the pgnpcsrNN text of the message:

Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility
Version 11.0.5058.0 for 64-bit
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Started: 10:01:27 AM
Error: 2015-06-03 10:01:35.38
Code: 0xC0202009
Source: Move Equipment Data <tablename> Source [256]
Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E21.
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "PostgreSQL Native Provider" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "ERROR: cursor "pgnpcsr29" does not exist
".
End Error

We had no issues when we used the full-trail version of 1.4.0.3314, but when we purchased several server licenses a few months ago, we were given version 1.4.0.3336, which is now giving the above error. It sounds like in a different thread that there was a bug that was fixed in build 3344. I'd like to get the latest build with this bug fix so we can actually use the driver again. I emailed support yesterday but have not received a response yet. Thanks.

www.pgoledb.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ist#p13819

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #13844 by gerber
Through no fault of PGOLEDB, their responses to my support inquiries were getting blocked at our spam filter. Actual turnaround from my question to a response was only a couple of hours, so Kudos to support for that! Also, latest build took care of the issue. Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds