error in transactional replication

More
1 month 1 week ago #14736 by Scott_Harris
i believe have set up replication properly from sql server 2019 to postgres 12 except only simple table seem to work. on most of my tables im getting similar errors like the one below:

ERROR:  bind message supplies 96 parameters, but prepared statement "8fd428d78d281d712bf783d878d0e3fc" requires 768

and help on what this could be or even a way to debug it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #14738 by admin
Please make sure that Extended Properties of the connection string contain parameters BULK_METHOD=PIPECOPY;BULK_INSERT=1000;COMMAND_TIMEOUT=0;

Also, please use the latest release of the PGNP provider.
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by admin.

More
1 month 1 week ago #14739 by admin
For debugging please run PGNProfiler (as Administrator), and start collecting trace. Send the trace to our Support. For details refer to the Developers Manual (available from the Download page).

More
1 month 1 week ago #14740 by Scott_Harris
hi i tried changing my parameters to the ones suggested and got the same result. i dont know if it helps. but if i change bulk method to PIPECOPY it doesnt error out but is missing tons of rows on the postgres side. anyway. i emailed the files to support.

More
1 month 1 week ago #14741 by admin
Yes, the parameter should be BULK_METHOD=PIPECOPY; (I said TEXTCOPY initially by mistake). The missing rows are due to the Trial limitation. The commercial build handles all rows correctly.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds